BIG NEWS for the month of April!
What does this mean for you?
To book a session with Jenn:
- you may book online
- call or text Jenn at 303.842.7233
- email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure to inform Jenn that you were referred to her by me.
- New or returning clients will be directed to Jenn while I am out of commission.
- Clients on the frequent flier plan may either see Jenn at the regular, discounted rate, or may skip a month and wait until I'm back. Those who choose to wait until May will keep their discount with no penalty.
- Gift certificates and pre-paid packages purchased through Heartfire Massage may not be redeemed with Awaken Massage Therapy. Expiration dates for these items will be extended a month to make up for the lost time. Clients are still welcome to schedule appointments with Awaken Massage Therapy, but payment must be made at the time of service.
- Other restrictions may apply as I think of 'em, 'cause I'm tricky like that.
Because I never have enough on my plate, I have a couple of really cool activities lined up between now and surgery. Why am I telling you? So that you can take part!
Steamboat Dance Theater
I've wanted to perform in the Steamboat Dance Theater's annual concert since the first time I saw it, and this year I AM. *cue excited squeeing noises* I'm in a piece involving a lot of prop manipulation: poi, hoops, staff, and so on. Performances are March 20-22 at 7 pm, with an additional matinee at 1:30 on Saturday. Tickets($15-20) are now on sale and as always, volunteers are needed, so come on out and support your local dance community!
If you like our SDT piece and want to see more--or missed it entirely--I'll be celebrating the last weekend before surgery by going out with a bang! Once again, I'll be performing at YVSC's Earth Hourcelebration. Instead of spinning LED glow poi like at SDT, this time I'll be playing with fire.
This is an all-ages event--because, of course, what's more kid-friendly than adults dancing with fire?--including a student forum hosted by Emerald Mountain School.
Date: Saturday, March 29
Time: 8:30-9:30 pm
Location: Howelson Hill
In the realm of "knowledge is power," it seems that an intact goat buckling can reach sexual maturity in less than six months.
How do I know this, you ask? Well, let's just say we learned the hard way. Good thing "the hard way" is so ridiculously cute.
Please welcome the two newest members of the farm! (Current working names are Smoke and Ribbon.) If my estimations are correct, we're due for another 2-3 more babies before long. <3
Which, for those not in the know, is a LOT of joy. :