Like a lot of people, he grumbled and cursed at the commercialization of love. He would rant about how couples should always treat each other well, not just one Hallmark day during the year. He refused to celebrate it in, well, any fashion, really--even if it was just the two of us taking the day to spend time together, no commercialism involved.
There are many reasons he's an ex.
Let's just say Greg is a phenomenal upgrade.
Me? I like Valentine's Day.
So, I like to celebrate all kinds of love.
Spreading the love
Valentine's Day Couples Session
~ LIMITED APPOINTMENTS!
- a true couple's massage: one room, two tables. No opening a door in between rooms or any of that nonsense.
- an hour and a half full-body relaxation massage
- free essential oil upgrade available
- hot towels and warm stones to enhance the experience
- champagne and chocolates
- BEST OF ALL: a full half-hour after your session to lounge, snooze, chat, or just appreciate being with each other. Just imagine--no rush to get off the table, no feeling of hurry. Take time to let it all soak in.
- BONUS! Gift bag of hand-selected goodies to help continue the TLC at home.
- This is the ONLY service we will be providing on Valentine's Day, and it will ONLY be available that day. Time slots available:
- 10 am
- 12:30 pm
- 3 pm
- Any two individuals may schedule an appointment together.
- This service is not available via online booking. Please contact me directly via email or phone (text is fine) at 970.819.1074 if you are interested in scheduling a session.
- Cost is $350; package normally valued at $400.
Massage and facial combo
Once again, we've paired up with the illustrious Nikki Edinger at Spa Ooh La La for a truly one-of-a-kind offering: a fully customizable massage and facial combo.
- choose from an hour or hour and a half massage; guest may determine what sort of treatment plan they would like at time of appointment
- classic European facial with treatment and products custom-tailored to client's exact skin needs at time of service
- gift certificates available for online purchase
- online booking available for scheduling purposes
- BONUS gift bag and goodies for gift certificates picked up in town or combo services performed in February
And one last plug for a good cause!
If you aren't familiar with The Vagina Monologues, OTBP has more info here. The performances are always powerful, and profits go to a local nonprofit serving survivors of domestic and sexual violence here in Routt County.
As Elwood Blues said . . .
Here's to you and yours during this oh-so-controversial season of love.
My best to you all, and I hope to see you soon.