I like the way you work it . . . no diggity!
I'm looking for more fantabulous MTs to join our team!
Cluster. Posse. Whatever.
At any rate, if you or someone you know is interested in hitching on with us, please send us a resume!
- PT to FT - currently hiring for the winter, but long-term potential available for the right MT
- independent contractor position
- evidence-based practice, emphasis on clinical work
- heavy on the sports/ortho/rehab, lighter on pure relaxation, but we do do some
- active, athletic population
- office is above a PT clinic and in same building as my personal trainer's new studio
- mentoring available
- pay DOE
- mature, responsible, relatively tech-savvy (we use online booking, Google calendar, etc.)
- good communication needed - both written and oral
- low-drama life, well-grounded
- consistent and reliable, good time management skills
- hard worker, independent, easily able to work without supervision
- starchild festival-goers need not apply
- I believe in a fun, funky atmosphere at work - I usually bring my dog in, and unconventional appearances are (potentially) fine
- I swear a lot, so you need to be okay with that
- kind of intense sometimes - lots of fire in my personality
- I am ambitious (been in the top three Best of the Boat for 7 years running; continually educating myself to improve my skillset)
- as of October 2018, I am also a certified yoga instructor, carrying my interest from massage and the human body into more movement-based therapies